Information about cookies
Cookies are small text files that sites visited by the user send and save on his/her computer or mobile device, to be sent back to the same sites at the time of the next visit. Thanks to cookies, the site remembers the user’s actions and preferences (such as, for example, login data, default language, font size, other display settings, etc.) so that they do not need to be indicated the next time the user visits the site or navigates from one page of the site to another.
Various types of cookies exist, depending on their characteristics and functions, and can remain on the user’s computer or mobile device for different lengths of time: they may be session cookies, which are automatically deleted when the browser is closed; or persistent cookies, which remain on the user’s device for a fixed period of time.
- “analytics cookies” when used directly by the site operator to collect aggregate information on the number of users and how they visited the site;
- navigation or session cookies (for authentication, making a purchase, etc.);
- functionality cookies, which let the user navigate the site based on a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered.
For so-called profiling cookies on the other hand (cookies that create user profiles and are used to send advertising in line with the preferences shown while online) prior consent from the user is required.
The Exein S.p.a. site uses all of the above-mentioned cookies, except the so-called profiling cookies.
In particular, the Exein S.p.a. site uses:
- Navigation or session cookies, strictly necessary for the functioning of the site or to allow the user to make full use of the contents and services he/she requests.
- Analytics cookies, which provide details on how the site is used by users. With these cookies, no information on the identity of the user is collected, nor any personal data. Information is processed in an aggregate and anonymous way;
- Functionality cookies, which are used to activate specific site features and a series of selected criteria (for example, language, products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service offered.
For more information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 – Privacy Code refer to the specific privacy information.
The user can authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) these cookies by using the specific functions of his/her browser, or by following the instructions in the subsequent section on “Cookie settings”. Details indications are provided in said section.
More information and details about the various types of cookie, their modes of operation and characteristics can be found on this open access site, unconnected to Exein S.p.a., www.allaboutcookies.org
For information on the processing of personal data by Exein S.p.a. refer to the specific privacy information of the site.
In this section the user is provided with specific indications on how to make a choice and indicate exactly which cookies to authorize.
Please note that not authorizing navigation or session cookies may make it impossible to use the site, view content and use the related services. Blocking functionality cookies (also of third parties) may mean that some services or certain functions of the site are unavailable or do not work properly, and the user may be required to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time he/she visits the site.
Any blocking of analytics cookies will not affect the functioning of the site or its contents and services.
For more information on third-party advertising cookies and how to disable them, visit the following website: www.youronlinechoices.com
Navigation or session cookies
Strictly necessary for the functioning of the site or to allow the user to make full use of the contents and services he/she requests. To deactivate these cookies, use the browser settings (instructions regarding this are provided here below).
WARNING: disabling navigation or session cookies may mean that users will not be able to view the site correctly, while disabling functionality cookies may mean that users will not be able to view the site correctly, that some services or certain functions are unavailable or function incorrectly and that the user may have to manually edit or insert certain information or preferences each time he/she visits the site.
For detailed information on setting preferences for the use, elimination or authorization of cookies via your browser, see the related instructions:
The user can modify or confirm preferences expressed with regard to cookies using the aforementioned options at any time, by accessing this page via the dedicated link on every page of the site, or by modifying the settings of his/her browser.